Another 6 Spots on the list! Here’s what I think from “yuck” to “Can I stay here forever!?”
18. Tal-Y-Tara Tea & Polo Shoppe – Outright rude and has no business being a tea house.
17. Secret Garden Tea House, San Francisco – Filthy place with yummy scones.
16. Tea Time, Palo Alto – Awkward dirty café that left me thirsty.
15. The Golden Tea Garden, Hayward – Bad-mannered + arrogant owner with dollar store décor + tea.
14. Linde Lane Tea Room, Dixon – Snooty but pretty with fun sorbet intro.
13. Lovejoy’s Tea Room, San Francisco – Pretentious area with spectacular Black Vanilla tea.
12. Quail & Thistle Tea Room, Capitola – Adorable building with overwhelming all-in-one plate.
11. The Rotunda at Nieman Marcus, San Francisco – Matter-of-fact service and expensive teeny tasteless food.
10. Satori Tea Company, San Jose – Interesting + eclectic, rum butter crumpets, and purple tea.
9. Afternoon Tea at The Ritz, San Francisco – A definite must-experience with exceptional service.
8. The Palace Garden Court, San Francisco – Breathtaking surroundings and flawless food.
7. Lovey’s Tea Shoppe, Pacifica – Black Vanilla with Lavender tea, asparagus sandwich, and sweet staff.
6. Camellia Tea Room, Benicia – Impeccable service and an all-around wonderful time.
5. Lisa’s Tea Treasures, Los Altos – Like going to your sister’s house and having delicious food + tea.
4. Crown & Crumpet Tea Stop Café, San Francisco – Unforgettable crumpets and scrumptious tea sandwiches.
3. Pardee Home, Oakland – A tour in a tour that will feed you until satisfaction and the definition of ‘cuteness overload’.
2. Dartealing Lounge, San Francisco – Best sandwiches and cutest ambiance.
1. The English Rose Tea Room, Pleasanton – A hundred delectable teas and textbook shabby chic décor.
That’s a lot of tea houses we’ve been to!? And, we’re going to finish off strong!! Don’t forget to share your experiences with us! Thank you ALL for continuing to read the blog + follow the Tour!! Until the next Spot…